Wednesday 23 April 2014

Topshop Gloss Ink in Sloe Gin



Gloss Ink in Sloe Gin, Topshop, £8.00

I admit it, I haven't tried that much of the Topshop make up range yet. I know, it's been out for
 4 years and as a beauty obsessive I really should have ventured into the unknown. However, the
 few products I have tried from the range have all been amazing.

I picked up this Gloss Ink lip stain in 'sloe gin' on a whim when I was panic buying an outfit just
hours before a night out with the girls. I wore it that very night and was really impressed with the
way it  looked. The colour is slightly more pink than I was expecting, as on the wand it looks pretty
 purple. However, I have found that you can build up this stain on the lip to deepen the colour and
take it from a hot pink to a deep raspberry wine.

The lasting power of this lip stain is pretty incredible. I can apply this lipstick early in the morning
and it will last well into the early evening before I would have to top it up. The finish of this Gloss
Ink is pigmented enough to be a lipstick but also has a great sheen much like a lip gloss. 
The perfect 2 in 1, no?

After giving the Topshop Gloss Ink a go I am really keen to try more pieces from the Topshop
 make up range. Roll on pay day!

What pieces do you recommend from the Topshop make up range?

4 comments :

  1. That colour is beautiful - Brill Post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great colour! I really need to get some Topshop make up!
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The colour is really lovely :) All of their lipsticks are great with such a good shade range x

      Delete