Monday 21 April 2014

The Best Budget Buy: Hand Cream


Norwegian Formula Concentrated Hand Cream, Neutrogena, £3.85

I'm not much of a hand cream lover but sometimes needs must, you know?
My hands work incredibly hard: in the gym, at work and when I'm blogging- they just 
don't stop. As hands are the place that show the first signs of ageing I decided it was about time 
I started to show them the love they deserve.

I picked up this little tube when I was waiting at a train station before a long journey with 
work. I don't know what tempted me to purchase this product but when I first rubbed it into 
my hands I was pretty impressed. The formula is thick as it is glycerin enriched and, when
 rubbed in, it coats the hands in moisture. The reason I have never been much of a hand cream 
fan before is the greasy feeling that most leave on the skin. Sticky hands are such a no-no!
This cream however, leaves the skin feeling mattified, nourished and smelling beautiful. 
The fragrance isn't strong but floral enough to leave a lovely powdery lingering scent.
The size of this bottle is another bonus of this hand cream as it is pretty handbag friendly.

My only criticism of this hand cream would be that the bottle states that it lasts for 200 uses. 
I'm not sure if I am using far too much but it certainly wouldn't last that long for me.
However, considering the price of this product I will be sure to be repurchasing again in the future.

What is your favourite hand cream? 

No comments :

Post a Comment